Antifreeze/Coolant PN: AF1420
Test your heavy duty truck cooling system to avoid freeze-up or boil-over.
- Easy to use.
- For anti-freeze/anti-boil protection.
- Allows visual inspection for rust and sediment.
- Works with all ethylene glycol coolants.
- ENSURE engine is cool.
- TOTALLY IMMERSE pointer.
- DRAW UP fluid. Fluid should be level with horizontal line at top of tester.
- TAP to dislodge air bubbles. Pointer shows degree of protection.
- INSPECT for rust or dirt. Flush and refill system if you find rust or dirt in the sample.
- FLUSH tester with hot water to clean.
It is important to maintain your antifreeze/coolant at the proper concentration to provide good corrosion protection as well as prevent freeze-ups and boil-overs. This tester provides a quick and easy method to safely collect a sample and measure coolant concentration. It also allows a visual inspection of the antifreeze while you test it. This is a low-cost way to check the condition of the antifreeze/coolant in your HD fleet.